- 3 large russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the melted butter, olive oil, seasoned salt, cayenne, parsley, and 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan.
Arrange in a single layer on 2 sheet trays. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 45 minutes. Turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking with flat spatula.